Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Speeding ticket

Fuck, I got a speeding ticket today... I haven't gotten one since I was 18!!! This is officially ticket #2. I'm an idiot. I was totally zoning out in the carpool lane - normally I am always watching my back but I was kinda stressed this morning thinking about stuff so I wasn't paying attention. I was driving the flow of traffic; there was another black truck in front of me going the same speed but the stupid cop pulled me over because "I was following too close and that is more dangerous than speeding." And that he "can't catch all the speeders." Ughhh... I was not prepared for a negotiation so I just got the ticket.

My coworker today was like "Come on, you are a girl. You can get out of it. Next time say you gotta take a piss really bad, or say it's coming out." HAHAHAHHA~!!!!!

God I am so slow with comebacks. Next time I will try that! Well, there won't be a next time!

This fucking SUCKS! Ticket is going to be like $200.

No comments: