Thursday, October 12, 2006

Honeymoon phase

So Monday was my first official day in IT. It was strange. When people saw me and/or walked by my cube, I was greeted with smiles and hellos. Wow. People in my own department acknowledge me. LOL. So different from Finance. Of course, there were select ppl in Finance that were cool, but it was different from this. Also, people go out to lunch together, and some of my coworkers were genuinely excited for me to join their group. Pretty cool. AND, it's not dead quiet. People talk to each other! And laugh! HAH. I'm actually sitting in the Operations/Help desk group in IT. (Technically, I am the only one in my own group). It's fun here, and I don't have to put sticky notes on my computer. Anyway, just wondering how long the honeymoon stage will last.

FYI~ Bachelorette pix and Wedding pix to come!

2 comments:

Rafael Donnay said...

oh, I thought you were talking about us!? :-)

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so happy that you're not stuck in the sticky-note-loving dept anymore. haven't seen you online lately. did they block your access? save meeee :)