Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last day of work

Season is over as of today. I couldn't help but paint my nails even though I had one more day left. It's been so long!

Photobucket

Coffee siphons that didn't work so well during service.
Photobucket

This is what $3?,??? looks like
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A bittersweet moment. Now all I have left is to make dessert for 50 people. Monday is an employee golf/get together. Mainly the golf pros, caddies, and maintenance workers. Should be lots of fun. =)

2 comments:

aelphabawest said...

This is unrelated to this post. I'm researching culinary schools (specifically pastry programs) and I was wondering if you would recommend ESCF - Ferrandi? I know you didn't do that pastry program, but your blog came up in my research and it was worth questioning an alumna. If you have any suggestions or advice, that would be appreciated as well.

Thank you for your time,

Amy

Joan P. said...

I absolutely loved my program at Ferrandi, but I did the 9 month program. You can check out Sept 07 - Jun 08 for school details.

I suggest you ask Diana : http://cestdoux.blogspot.com/ for more info on the pastry program. She is doing it now. Her blog has nice details. Looks like they do awesome stuff. I have worked with Chef Didier before. He is crazy in a good way, and fun to work with.