Monday, February 12, 2007

Food is the only thing consuming my life right now.

This weekend me, Raf, Timo, and Christine went to a cheese class at De Anza. We tried 6 different cheeses paired with 6 different wines. It was really fun! I wish I had brought my camera. hehe.

Saturday and Sunday were filled with hours of prepping and cooking on my part. Tons of fun for me. My life at this point is filled with food adventures. Besides work, there really is nothing much going on. I can't wait until the weekend so I can experiment with some more food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think Raf got cheese poisoning. Today he felt really sick and nauseous. =( I must decrease the amount of cheese I put in front of that boy - he has no self control. Personally, I can eat cheese everyday - I just don't eat a lot of it. hehehe.

No comments: