Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Last night, Raf and I went to my mom's for Chinese New Year Dinner. She made a 10 course meal! Crazy. It was yummy. I need to learn some Chinese home cooking! She taught me a few things that I have yet to try.

Anyway, I didn't do much for Ginger's birthday this year. (Bad mom!) I need to take her to Five Paw Bakery and get her a free Birthday cookie as well as some goodies. Today I ended up taking her to the park to play some ball and run around some. I think she had a good time. She is sound asleep on the couch.

Ginger is so clumsy. She trips over everything, hits her head on every corner and shelf in the house, trips on stairs and when walking over things, and she slips and slides all over the place. Occassionally, she'll be sleeping on the bed snoring away - then she rolls over and falls off the bed. She doesn't really wake up until she hits the floor! Crazy girl! Anyway, here's a funny video clip:

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Ha! That Ginger is so cute. It would be a funny experiment to video tape her one time when she falls off the bed and see when exactly she wakes up. Sorry, Ginger, I may be giving your mom ideas of how to torture you.