Monday, February 05, 2007

I've got a case of the MOOONNNDDAAAYYYYSSS

You know when you wake up feeling like crap. Then you are late for work. And you keep dropping things on your way out the door. THen you get to work and realize you forgot your badge so you have to knock on the door and/or wait for someone to walk by and open it for you. Then you have Outlook problems and end up going to a meeting where the conference room is empty because it's really at 330pm even though it says 10am on your calendar. Yah, one of those days.

Otherwise... this weekend was cool. I spent a lot of it prepping for my Superbowl party that turned into a Superbowl get-together which turned into a couple ppl coming over since the 10 ppl I invited went to other Superbowl parties. hehe. =) Had a culinary filled adventure and was very happy with the results.

Check out my food blog for details! Take that, La Bodeguita Del Medio! jk.

No comments: