Sunday, September 06, 2009

This week's menu - a compilation of ideas with Andrew

Tuna with ponzu, avocado mousse
Photobucket

For the non-fish eater - Egg à la toque
Photobucket

Louisiana White Shrimp, heirloom tomato, feta cheese
Photobucket

Mediterranean daurade, bell pepper mélange, cannellini beans, squid, warm vinaigrette
Photobucket

Free-range chicken breast, tzatziki sauce, pumpkin foam (bad lighting!)
Photobucket

Colorado dry-aged lamb loin, tzatziki sauce
Photobucket

Rasberry tarte with chocolate ganache and praline crunch. I was like three rasberries short...
Photobucket

Simple and fresh flavors this time around. The guests really enjoyed it, especially the shrimp dish and tzatziki sauce. =)

I really wish I had my cooking friends from France here with me on a daily basis for menu planning. It's funny how once I start chatting with them (especially Andrew and Amir), all these ideas start coming up. Bien fait!

1 comment:

Rafael Donnay said...

you cut the chicken breast like they do at Commis! i saw that haha.