Thursday, August 03, 2006

Babysitting

At work today, I helped babysit my friend, Charles' (in the IS dept) Pomeranian, BooBoo. That is her on the right. As you know, I'm not a big small dog fan, but she's really friendly and didn't yap at all. She was like a stuffed animal; she just laid on my lap all day while I was working. =)

JonJon (male) and BooBoo (female)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another guy in IS brought in his cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel + Poodle mix) Kiara. She was extremely sweet as well. I don't have a picture of her yet.

I noticed I know quite a few guys with frou frou dogs, and quite a few girls with big dogs. AHHAHAH!

Being a doggie babysitter is quite nice, especially at work.

1 comment:

Erhan said...

and I know one guy with two cats (white man and buddy)