Monday, August 07, 2006

"I got stuck!" traveling

Remember all my "I got stuck" photos? It all started in AZ about 1.5 years ago, so now I can't stop taking pictures like that when I travel.

Here's a small snippet of getting stuck. Can you tell where I am? Anyone who guesses it right gets a free happy meal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is something similar, except in dance/video mode. (Thanks, Luigi)

This is what we should all be doing with our precious time. =D


By the way, I am in Phoenix, AZ right now for school. Pointe South Mountain is a HUGE resort with 10 pools, a water park, golf course, and five restaurants (all of which I have not eaten at). Raf is here for work to visit hospitals. We have been driving to Scottsdale to eat delicious foodie food.

2 comments:

Rafael Donnay said...

cool video... but his dancing could be better. I'm going to do something similar but I'll swing my arms a lot more when i dance :-)

Anonymous said...

arizona/tempe (sp?), secret beach in santa cruz, the other 3 are europe..hahaha! did i guess right?

instead of happy meal can i get salad instead? lol...