Thursday, August 24, 2006

STRESS STRESS STRESS!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel like a single mom with two kids! And of course one income, full time work, full time school, stupid errands, shitty health (I've had 3 migraines in the past two weeks), job interviews, cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning, and trying to juggle everything at once while keeping sane when all these stupid little things come up. Then of course, you have to slap on the 2-hour commute I do everyday. I loooveee traffic! Ugh, I was in tears tonight... I think just from being so tired and hungry, just really got to me today.

I have barely eaten dinner the past few days. I'm so tired. I have homework due and I have to finish a bunch of stuff before I even get to that tonight. I'm sooo hungry! SOOO HUNGRY. And everyone knows that a hungry Joan is a cranky Joan + stresssss!!!!!!

HELP! I need a personal assistant. You know Google has personal assistants for hire by the hour while you are at work? Something like $25/hour. Just for one day, I would like to sit on the couch and do NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! And have someone take care of me all day. Sigh. Thank Buddha for Ginger otherwise I would have lost my sanity ages ago. (Or maybe I already have.)

Had a follow-up for a job interview today in another department. I have the job, but I think they are trying to jip me for money. Arghhh... I'm stressing about my job situation right now (when am I not?)

Btw, I'm going to Vegas tomorrow for Caroline's bachelorette. PHEW!!! I hope we hit the pool tomorrow so I can lay down and do NOTHING!!! Then we go to Nobu for dinner. I hope she likes it because the sea bass and miso black cod is GOOOODDD.

Ok, I better go and finish some shit. Then do homework. I pray to Buddha I am not up most of the night. I just need to get through tonight... and I will feel a lot better so I can think about TOMORROW. =P

ok /rant>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*BIG BEAR HUG*

try not to stress or worry too much! get some rest and drink lots of water missy.