Friday, September 29, 2006

!!!!!!!

JoaneeBonee: my boss might send me to nashville next week!!!!!
li---: wow, would this be considered as vacation or work ??
li---: make sure you put a sticky note on your computer LOL
JoaneeBonee: that is MY LAST WEEK OF WORK
JoaneeBonee: LOL I KNOW> HAHAHAHAH!!!
JoaneeBonee: god i was hoping that i could quit b4 he would send me on a business trip again

(inside joke)

For those of you who don't know. HR told me I had to put sticky notes on my computer when I have doctor's appointments and go on business trips (someone complained I was on "vacation" all the time). But only I have to do this because apparently, I must be treated like a child. All the older people in my department that go on business trips and have doctor's appointments don't have to put sticky notes on their comp.

3 comments:

OsteMaxx said...

Your next week will be a vacation week! ;-)
Ciao

Erhan said...

So, you didnt know that you should put sticky notes!? How about the TPS Report?

Joan P. said...

I put all my TPS reports in the special filing cabinet for Corporate. The waste basket.