Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Birthday Wishes!

Yay for random birthday wishes!

Wow, a MUSHY email from my bf! Could it BE??? I guarantee he's going to make me remove this later.
---------
Happy Birthday! Where do you want to go to eat tonight? I LOVE YOU!
---------


Le Francais Pervert - L'Erhan D'Ilhan
---------
Jeanne du pain

Note: a lire en chantant.
joyeux anniversaire....joyeux anniveraire....joyeux annniivvveerrssaaiiire.....Jeanne du pain....joyeux anniversaire!
---------


Typical Luigi:
---------
KurumaZ: happy BDAY!
KurumaZ: bizaatch
KurumaZ: welcome to the quarter century club
KurumaZ: discount on insurance YAH!!
---------


And something random from my Dad. LOL
---------
Joan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mom told me that almonds in France are expensive and not as good as here are. So when you go to France and see her god father again, bring some almonds to him. He loves almonds.

Dad
---------

No comments: