Saturday, June 19, 2010

Aziza Restaurant

I contemplated on posting these photos because of the horrible lighting but felt obligated to share it with you all anyway. Aziza is now up there as one of my favorite restaurants next to Commis and Manresa.

Seriously amazing "pretzel" bread
Photobucket

Wonderful cauliflower soup
Photobucket

Meatballs with jícama, grape, herb vinaigrette
Photobucket

Squab with cherry, tarragon, frisée, foie gras, spiced honey bread
Photobucket

Basteeya with chicken, almond
Photobucket

Black cod with broccoli, garlic scape, octopus, ginger
Photobucket

Lamb with fennel, morels, corn, sweet onion
Photobucket

Pistachio meringue cake with strawberry, burnt honey ice cream, nougatine (AMAZING)
Photobucket

Coconut milk cream with cherry, sponge cake, walnut crumble
Photobucket

Goat yogurt panna cotta with raspberry, rose gelée, hibiscus soup
Photobucket

I really can't say anything BAD about this meal. Seriously. LOVE LOVE LOVE ! AMAZING! Everything was perfectly cooked, plated, and seasoned. I mean, everything! The waiter was very well informed of the food preparation as well. I was also very impressed with the desserts which is nice because I have been rarely impressed with Michelin desserts in the past. OMG I can't wait to go back.

Aziza
5800 Geary Boulevard @ 22nd ave
San Francisco, CA 94121-2005
(415) 752-2222

No comments: