Saturday, May 22, 2010

Commis Restaurant part 3, 4, 5...?

It's obvious that I am extremely partial to dining at Commis. I don't really need to say if I thought the food was good or not. This will just be another one of those picture posts that I do for myself for inspiration and good memories.

Green tomato, pickled strawberries, avocado mousse, and mint (and hay water, I think!). A seriously amazing dish.
Photobucket

Raf's dish: halibut tartare with ginger
Photobucket

Buttermilk poached chicken, pea porridge, crisped skin "soil"
Photobucket

Raf's lamb loin + braised shoulder dish, with fermented eastern spices
Photobucket

Oh my gosh, I forgot to take a photo of the Chocolate brioche pudding, and rhubarb torte (GOOD sh*t) which were both DELICIOUS.

I <3 you, Commis. As always.

Commis‎ Restaurant
3859 Piedmont Ave
Oakland, CA 94611
(510) 653-3902‎

No comments: