Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quite possibly the best brioche in the world

I had to come back to Bread and Roses during this trip to eat the best brioche in the world. No joke.

Photobucket

This brioche blows my mind, every time. It's probably a good thing I don't have easy access to this... I really can't eat brioche from anywhere else except for maybe, the Moisin bio boulangerie in the 14th.

Everyone else opted for the seasonal quiches.

Spinach and smoked salmon
Photobucket

Girolles
Photobucket

Fraise des bois tarte
Photobucket

Sadly, the quiches were decent yet underwhelming, especially for the price. But doesn't matter because there was plenty of brioche to go around.

Bread & Roses
7 Rue de Fleurus
75006 Paris, France
01 42 22 06 06

1 comment:

D said...

Yup those brioches are damn good! I only go to that bio boulangerie by Denfert-Rochereau to get those almond croissants you told me a while back. Getting hungry here...