Friday, July 28, 2006

The Breakup

I can't believe this is happening. We started our relationship last April. It's only been about a year and three months, but sadly I feel that our relationship is ending really soon. Things went really well in the beginning. I rode him a lot... but I guess that comes with the honeymoon stage. I felt I was really good to him. I took care of him, kept him clean, fed him the best and highest quality food so he his stomach was never empty and he would always be satisfied. Sigh. Then I just started to get bored. We didn't see each other as much, and eventually, I started to neglect him. I mean, I just left him out in the cold most of the time. I wasn't ready to give up on him just yet; I was in my comfort zone. But now, holding onto him because of comfort would not be fair to either of us. We need to be free and try out new things. I have noticed that over the past few months, I have been seriously neglecting him, so now I think I am ready to say good-bye. I think I will officially break-up with him this Sunday afternoon. Pray for us that someday very soon, we will find the one. ='(

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He has turned gay and I have decided to pimp him out. But it is just a one time thing. I need the money. He will be meeting Craig Slist this Sunday. Wish him lots of fortune and luck (and no future diseases).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...bye pretty car! i didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to you. *sniff* hope your new owner takes good care of you.

you always made lunch at crappy ios-scay (work) so much better! hehehehehe