Sunday, July 02, 2006

The eating never stops at the Donnay house!

Today was another day filled with eating. Since we went to bed at 4am, we woke up around 12pm only to get ready and go to Uncle's house and eat again! HAHAHAH! Erik kept cracking jokes on how it's been awhile since we ate.

I had to take a picture of Uncle filming everyone. (I just realized Papi's expression as he's looking at the tart)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rafael with jokester, Erik
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For lunch we had:

• Fatty ham with some type of crust around it (GOOD!!!)
• Melons
• BBQ duck (GOOODD!!!)
• Vegetable flan with a spicy garlic sauce (drool)
• Lots of rose/red wine, and champagne
• Baguettes
• Cheese
• Lovely tart that Mami picked up from the market

Hungry, anyone?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erik's gf (she speaks four languages!), mami, and me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the delicious meal, I got a huge allergy attack. I ended up taking an allergy pill that knocked me the fuck out. So I passed out on the couch, only to wake up in time for dinner! WTF? We had more fruit, ham, liver pate, turkey kabobs and sausage, more flan, and ice-cream. Then out of nowhere, thunder and rain came our way, so we called it a night early around 12am.

No comments: