Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Zachary loves Zachary's

Photobucket

Since I was in Berkeley, I decided to pick up a deep-dish Chicago pizza pie from Zachary's Pizza, a Berkeley favorite. My brother, sister, and bro-in-law all went to Berkeley. When I was in high school, I used to go to CAL to hang out with my sis for the weekend, go to college parties, and eat Zachary's. I swear she named her son after the pizza place although she claims she didn't. ;) I love this place - it brings back fond memories (and maybe some not so fond ones.)

Photobucket

My sis always orders the chicken and basil so that is what I got. By the time I got home, it was still warm. I gave a little bit to Zacky, of course.

He loved it!
Photobucket

Zachary's Pizza
1853 Solano Ave
Berkeley, CA 94707
(510) 525-5950

No comments: