Wednesday, June 14, 2006

*Create*

Oh herrow!

Well, I guess this would be my official first real post. I'd like to give a special thanks to Ysabel for sending me all her HTML code so I could figure out how to customize the stupid sidebar. Ah, another reminder why I don't code for a living.

Also, yesterday I created a blog for Timo. He was sending us word documents and jpg attachments. He has now entered the 21st century. He moved to Paris for work about a month ago so be sure to check it out. Raf and I will be there soon!!!

So last night, I decided to finish this tote bag I've been working on. I had only cut out the patterns, but hadn't begun sewing. After jamming the machine 100x, and then finally figuring out the tension settings, a slightly lopsided tote bag was born around 1:18am. Thanks Raf for coming with me to Joann fabrics to pick out the lining and tweed. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I made the scarf too. HAH!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can see the amateur sewing techniques I used... or rather my patience running out when it came to sewing the lining.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woot woot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is for those who missed my first creation which was born on May 31, 2006 at approximately 1:21am.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks to the book I ordered on Half.com: Sew Fast, Sew Easy

On a side note, does anyone want to donate $400 so that I can buy a better camera? My photos suck, and I know you want to see better pictures in this blog. I take Paypal and cash.

1 comment:

Acadaemia Nut said...

Ha! You're welcome! Anything to help with another blog I can read while I'm at "work." :)