Tuesday, June 20, 2006

*Snap*

Oi! Bj and Richielle from Brooklyn called me this morning for a shoot tomorrow morning in SF. (They shot my "golf" pix). I can't make it though because of work. Boooo! It was going to be shot at the Metreon, but it's very commercial (business-esque). Also, they are doing a beach shot with about 15 other models on July 15. Ack!!! I'm going to L.A. for a wedding. Damn, and they will be getting back from L.A. at that time. Sucky timing.

Isn't this shot gorgeous? I don't remember where I found it. Who is this model, anyone know?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Did you know Josie Moran is from Menlo Park?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A few of my favorite models:

Devon Aoki. She really grew on me. And she's only 5'5." Woot!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ooo Malgosia!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Linda forever!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How can I forget, Kate, the "short" supermodel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this shot of Gisele
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erin Wasson. I love that she can be girl next door, and edgy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, I am bored as shit. I need to run some stupid report today. Sigh, I'm sooo sleepy. I want to go layout by the pool.

I picked up my mom from the airport this morning. She just came back from SHONG HI. She had like five suitcases. Then got my allergy shots, and did a short run. Other than that, my day has been uneventful.

No new cool job postings as of yet. =( I just checked my CV folder and so far I have applied to seven companies. I'm going to try to sleep with my eyes open and chin in my hands.

Ok, bye!

No comments: