Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lesson of the Day

Today I left early with the goal to arrive at work early. Why? So I could get the fuck out early. Anyway, it ended up taking me eight minutes to get from my place to the Shoreline exit which is literally 30 seconds away. By the time I got to work, I ended up only five minutes earlier instead of the intended 20 - 30. When I used to go into work earlier (back in a day), there was actually LESS traffic than there is now. What happened? All this 85 construction shiet is making things worse instead of better!

Lesson of the day: Screw trying to get into work early.

1 comment:

Acadaemia Nut said...

Screw it, indeed! I agree, Myspace is lame. The only benefit is that changing your background and layout 10 times a day sucks up valuable office time...