Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ms. Brain Brain Brain

J: hi
Choco: YEs Ms call me at 9am and not leave a message
Choco: I've been SOOOOO bored
Choco: I contemplated for hours about what you called about
J: AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
J: i was bored waiting at SFO
Choco: well gee bored and bored don't really mesh well
J: HAHAHAH
Choco: we need stories
J: i'm gonna look for jobs
Choco: Let's see what can we talk about?
J: did u look for jobs already
Choco: yes! there are none!
Choco: I love Ysabel's blog
J: yah she's funny
Choco: it makes me feel not alone
J: thx for ignoring mine
J: bitch

Hope that makes your day, Ysabel! Cuz Laine won't even read mine! =P

I'm going to make chicken gyros today for dinner. I have all this romaine lettuce, pita bread, and tzatziki sauce left... and Raf finally refilled my propane tank. WOO HOO! Which btw, is AWESOME because I grilled a nice fatty piece of medium-rare ribeye last night for dinner accompanied by mushrooms sauteed in beef stock, and a side salad w/ blanched broccoli and Nobu Spicy Lemon sauce. OH YAH! I love the grill. I vow to be the GRILLmaster someday!

2 comments:

Acadaemia Nut said...

Yay! Laine!!

...Aww, just give them time, Joan. I like your blog :)

Joan P. said...

hahahah! It's ok, I'm just messing around with her. Tha's Brain for ya!