Monday, March 05, 2007

Dinner @ La Bodguita Del Medio

Went to eat Cuban food last Friday night with some girls and a couple guys from the office. It was fun =) The food wasn't up to par like it usually was. The plaintains weren't ripe enough, and the seafood ajiaco could have been more fresh with more flavor. I tasted the Ropa Vieja again and I can now say that mine tastes the same (if not slightly better ;) ) except they don't shred the meat as much as I do. I still need to master the black bean rice though. I forgot my camera (doh! so unlike me) but we got a couple pix with the camera phone.

Tran, me, Chona. I love these girls!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay next time you make ropa vieja for dinner, call me i'll come over! haha... oh you know that's gonna happen often if we move closer to your hood, we'd be over for dinner often ; )

Joan P. said...

I definitely want to have a Ropa Vieja night! I'll let you know.