Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beer Pong Birthday Bash

Since my birthday fell in the middle of the week, we decided to have the festivities today. The boys really wanted to play Beer Pong - I have never played it before so why not? Before the games started, Canadia cooked us dinner from the leftovers he received from school.

Foie gras and beets!
Photobucket

Yummyyyyy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Felipe bought a big brownie from Monoprix - it turned out to be quite delicious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eldar eating my brownie in the WC. We didn't have enough chairs. AHHAHA
Photobucket

Let the games begin! Israel/Canada vs. Sweden/Brazil
Photobucket

Time to mix up the countries
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uh oh =(
Photobucket

Ainat stopped by to play a game or two
Photobucket

Alex and Amanda goofing around
Photobucket

Another priceless photo. I need to make a photo album.
Photobucket

So I didn't really feel the beer at all. (You all know that I have 0 tolerance to alcohol). Then suddenly it hit me really fast. I was more than a bit tipsy. I wasn't feeling so good so I stayed in and slept while everyone else went to a club/bar. HAHAH! What a way to celebrate my 26th. I had a great dinner, with great friends, and a great game of Beer Pong. =)

No comments: