Wednesday, April 02, 2008

POPCORN !

I had a fun and simple recipe today. I was put on Soupe de Maïs au popcorn Caramélisés. Yummy. It's funny because I have never popped popcorn on the stove before. I was so nervous about burning it. (I'm used to throwing a bag in the microwave for a couple minutes. hahaha!) It was fun though. Chef Didier, the Anglo pastry chef helped me with the caramel. And throughout the night, people kept eating all the popcorn. Even random French students.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of my dish ! It was a cream of corn soup with a side of caramel popcorn. Sweet and savory. Ummm.

Filet de Saint Pierre au sautoir, boulgour aux agrumes
Photobucket

Selle d'agneau rôtie à la roquette et croquette de patate douce
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: