Monday, November 24, 2008

Mondays

I actually like Mondays at work... it's a bit more relaxed - actually every day is pretty relaxed at this job compared to other places I have worked but the gastro is closed today so there are only about 5+ cooks in the kitchen versus a million running around.

Here is Rodrigue and Lora (she is a serveuse but is required to do a month stage in cuisine for her school).
Photobucket

Rodrigue took a couple pictures of me but I look completely tired and hideous in them... but no worries, I will post some in my snazzy branded hotel whites and toque soon.

The poissonerie where I am usually working.
Photobucket

After work - Place de la Concorde is so gorgeous even when it's gloomy and raining.
Photobucket

Since I walk home, I don't have an enormous amount of time to cook, so I whipped up something quick and tasty tonight.

Tortilla
Photobucket

This is veal farce wrapped in cheese and bacon (from St. Quentin Marché)
Photobucket

I love Sorel's hair
Photobucket

Bon Appetit !
Photobucket

No comments: