Friday, May 23, 2008

Berthillon ! The best ice-cream

Amanda and I had a craving for ice-cream the past week so we stopped by Berthillon. A really popular ice-cream joint in Paris. It was a gorgeous day out so it was nice to walk on the Ile Saint Louis, where it is located. I had the chocolate and pistachio (about 3 Euro), and Amanda had apple and salted caramel. Oh my god, this is probably the best ice-cream I have ever had. It really felt like I was eating a deliciously creamy dark chocolate bar, and the pistachio flavor was made with real pistachios - it didn't have that neon green color and taste to it. You know what I am talking about ! It was SO SO GOOD. Very rich so get some water with your ice-cream. Ummmmm.

Photobucket

I love you, Berthillon !
Photobucket

Berthillon Glacier

31, Rue St Louis en l'ile
75004 Paris, France
+33 01 43 54 31 61

No comments: