Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gochi Love

What I have been looking forward to on this trip back home...

Photobucket

Fortunately, Andrew drove from Santa Rosa to come visit me for the weekend... which also means great eating.

Photobucket

NATTO lettuce wraps !!!
Photobucket

Hamachi
Photobucket

Tuna
Photobucket

Risotto balls
Photobucket

Carlo
Photobucket

Cha shu PIZZA
Photobucket

Unagi claypot
Photobucket

My ONE TRUE LOVE - Yaki Onigiri (Mentaiko)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rock cod braised with soy-sake
Photobucket

The "vegetarian" eating fish !
Photobucket

Gochi education for Louis and Christine =)
Photobucket

Tea cheesecake
Photobucket

Raf, Andrew, Carlo, Christine, Louis, me, Luigi
Photobucket


Great times at Gochi !


Afterwards, Andrew and Carlo came over. Here's Andrew bonding with Gingy.
Photobucket

Gingy sure loves the boys
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the bay! I've heard good things about Gochi.. must try it some time. Lovely pics :P