Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lisa's Tea Treasures with the girls

Today I went to Lisa's Tea Treasures with my mom, sister Sue, and mom's friend, Betty.

On the way with my bitch, Ginger.
Photobucket

Photobucket

(From the website) Lisa's Tea Treasures is a unique Tea Room and Gift Parlour featuring an authentic Victorian Tea Room serving "traditional afternoon tea", which is substantial enough to satisfy luncheon appetites.

It was quite an interesting environment and experience. Really fun, actually.

The parlour
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Zacky stopped by for a bit
Photobucket

Betty with Zacky
Photobucket

Ladies
Photobucket

I got the "Frenchified" tea and lunch meal. It came with a Blackberry Jasmine tea
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister shared some sammiches with me which were quite tasty. The scones are really great here.
Photobucket

My dessert plate - crumpets (I finally know what they are!), puff pastry with brie, and a chocolate mousse cake.
Photobucket

Betty and Maman
Photobucket

The Pan girls
Photobucket

Nice girls brunch today. It's been awhile since I had some good quality time with my mom and sis. =)

Lisa's Tea Treasures
377 Santana Row #1145
San Jose, CA 95128
Tel: 408.247.3613


Afterwards, we walked around Santana Row and Valley Fair, and then got some balls at Fantasia.
Photobucket

And of course another adorable photo of Zacky. <3 him ! (Can you tell that mommy and daddy went to Cal?)
Photobucket

No comments: