Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Firenze, Italy: Day 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We waited an hour in line to see the statue of David. Ended up eating McD's while waiting in line. Felt kinda gross after that. I took a few photos of David on my cell phone.
Photobucket

Then took a nice hike up a "little" hill to see an awesome view of Firenze.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Firenze is so beautiful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Naptime
Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course a friendly stray cat
Photobucket

Fortunately we took an early train back and got in around 23h30. I had barely spoken French the past two days. In fact, I had barely spoken. But I sure did hear a lot of Spanish. I can now tell the difference between Argentinian Spanish and Spanish from Spain.

No comments: