Friday, December 12, 2008

Amsterdam

Nina and I caught an early train into Amsterdam today.
Photobucket

Here I am at the train station.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Got to our hotel... nice elevators. And a hallway that reminded me of a wedding aisle instead of the holidays.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ended up napping in the PM. We were having a lazy day. Decided to cross the street to check out some restaurants. Randomly picked MEXICAN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my new "homeless" gloves.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fajita !
Photobucket

Baked potato on the side?
Photobucket

CHEESECAKE !
Photobucket

This is their version of mint tea - hot water and mint... THAT'S IT!
Photobucket

Resto cat that bit me
Photobucket

The food was okay - I wouldn't call it authentic but it sure beats Parisian Mexican food!

It was FREEZING
Photobucket

Store on the way home
Photobucket

This is for Che Che, my coworker at the hotel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: