Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bon Anniversaire, Christophe !

Stopped by Aoki to pick up a cake for Christophe's birthday. Saw some delicious goodies while we were at it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then to the market to pick up flowers and produce for dinner. Nina was the chef tonight.

Look how cute the cotton is !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Foie gras with confit d'oignons
Photobucket

Bar en ligne
Photobucket

Happy Birthday!
Photobucket

Miam Miam
Photobucket

Aoki
35 rue de vaugirard
75006 Paris
Tél. 01 45 44 48 90

1 comment:

Laurent Martinez said...

Hey Joan,

Your blog rocks. If only I could be 10 years younger, I guess I would do the same thing as you did: leave my job behind, go to culinary school and stage in Michelin starred restaurants in Paris and Menton. But I'm too old (and my back hurts) and too married also ;-)

Bon courage. Keep up the good work.