Friday, November 06, 2009

Finally made it to Recife, Brasil

After "only 2 days," I finally made it to Recife, Brasil. At least I got upgraded to Business Class. Thanks, Daniel Gonzalez from Miami AA! The only competent AA rep I've met thus far...

Photobucket

Me and Amir
Photobucket

Queijo na brasa - Grilled cheese with oregano and Brasilian honey. GOOODDDDD
Photobucket

WORD. Caipirinhas with fried marcaxeira root (yuca). I am a big fan of marcaxeira root. They use it a lot in Brasil for various foods.
Photobucket

YES
Photobucket

Passion fruit, sugary coconut
Photobucket

Eating very young coconut after drinking the coconut water
Photobucket

A full afternoon at the beach, eating beach "street" food. Not a bad start.

1 comment:

D said...

Everything looks so yummy! Tank tops and bathing suits in winter? I am SO jealous. Enjoy the warmth and see you soon! :)