Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another beach day in St.-Jean-Cap-Ferrat

Today Kat had to go to work so I headed off to a different beach next to the harbor. A bit more crowded but clean and beautiful.

Photobucket


Je bronze !
Photobucket

After, I went to grab some lunch at a local boulangerie/patisserie. I got pizza again (it was cheap). They love pizza here. There are a ton of Italians that come here on vacation since it’s close to the border of Italy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I went to a café to grab some nice cold coke. Ahhh loves it !
Photobucket

After I relaxed a bit, I went back the beach that me and Kat went to yesterday.

On my way there – I want to see this “really mean dog”
Photobucket

Sunbathing, swimming, and more sunbathing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After probably getting too much sun today, went back home to wait for Kat.

In the kitchen
Photobucket

In her room
Photobucket

Kat and her roomies, Sabrina and Caroline getting ready.
Photobucket

It was Sabrina’s birthday so we went to St. Jean Restaurant – Pizzeria. Both youngsters who work in hotel management. Sabrina just turned 23.
Photobucket

This was quite delicious – chorizo, poivron rouge.
Photobucket

Rosé ! Like the color of my face.
Photobucket

And here’s Kat – LaCoste style
Photobucket

Loves it !!!
Photobucket

Kat is “breakdancing”
Photobucket

Bon Anniversaire, Sabrina !

No comments: