Monday, June 02, 2008

CAP tests 4, 5, and 6

I didn't realize until last night at 23h00 that the three exams for the CAP were today. Hence, you can imagine how much I was able to study. I am such a procrastinator!

So today's tests were the French test, Math/Physics test, and vie sociale et professionnelle. 5 hours total. I crammed mostly French grammar and some of the vie sociale info last night. Granted these tests are ridiculously easy for the average person fluent in French. A few things got lost in translation on the Physics part of the exam, as well as the vie sociale exam. But otherwise, the math/physics part was sooooo ridiculously easy. It was just adding and subtracting... maybe some dividing going on. hah!

The Vie Sociale et professionelle test had a diagram of a spine and asked to identify the parts in French. I don't even know them in English! I just left most of that blank, and then wrote "tailbone." ahhahaha. There were a few other parts I wasn't quite sure about either.

French test went okay. It was just a blurb out of a script about someone who sells souvenirs and knick-knacks. I actually had to write 15 lines for the last "essay" question. I just had to write another part of the script.

Not so bad. I think I did well enough to pass. I hope!

Oh and btw, Jessica and I ate at this really great Italian restaurant in Levallois (suburb just outside of northern Paris), where the exams were. I ordered a simple spaghetti with tomato/basil sauce, and she ordered a tiramisu. It was excellent! It's hard to find really good Italian places here in Paris, and this place was fresh, delicious, and not pricey. Funny because we initially sat at some brasserie, looked at the menu, and walked out. Never done that before, but Jessica has so I will follow the European.

Yes, I will make a trip to the suburbs for Italian food. hahahaha. The pizzas looked excellent also.

La Piazzetta
1, Pl Henri Barbusse
92300, Levallois Perret
01.47.57.12.86

No comments: